Location: Longview, Washington
Asking Price: $18,000 OBO
- Model Year: 1982
- Type: Motorhome
- Model: 310
- Length: 31FT
- Seller: Private Owner
More Details & Pictures
1982 Airstream 310 Turbo Diesel – Washington State
Model Year: 1982 Model 310 Turbo Diesel
Type: Motorhome (310)
Length: 31 Ft
Description: In this family since 2001
- Engine: 5.9L 12 Valve Cummings Diesel w/less than 1,000 miles on it (replaced in 2009)
- Miles: 6,673.8
- Tires: new, less than 100 miles
- Batteries: new (all 3 replaced in Feb 2018)
- Kitchen: stove, fridge, microwave (No oven unit)
- Bathroom: shower and wash closet in the middle of the coach (Shower on left, wash closet on right) with separate doors for privacy
- Quarters: Two twin beds in rear of coach, sofa in front behind captain’s chair
- Storage: 2 closets at foot of each bed, multiple cabinets in kitchen and above sofa (and below sofa), external storage bins for tools and extension cords/coach power supply.
- Safe included (combo will be provided to buyer, will need to reset combo after purchase)
Extra parts –
Multiple small light bulbs, gaskets, booklets, tools available with coach Air cooler and spare exhaust parts included
Oven was removed for upgrade and has not yet been replaced No dinette (portable dinette was used previously and has since been removed) Motorhome has been parked in climate controlled facility for 5+ years. May need replenishment of fluids (oils, diesel, etc) just added 3 gallons of oil and new antifreeze. Engine starts and motorhome is drivable/roadworthy.
Air conditioning unit needs basic maintenance and new seals.
Asking Price: $18,000 OBO. Serious inquiries only please!